Jump Into The Goulash Pot!
Feeling left out? Disoriented? Maybe.
Disconnected, even isolated? Assimilated? Or really integrated?
Come and find new ways to connect!
Are you OK interacting with men & women?
Are women = we men? Can equality connect people?
Join us: have fun looking for the answers!*
• Share your experience and learn together about challenging topics
• Multicultural, relaxed atmosphere
• Preference to participate in other trainings of MigHelp (ECDL, driving license, language courses etc) if you complete this 4-session program
• Incentive grants for the most engaged participants.
* [For residents in Hungary for more than 6 months, except from: EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.]
The program aims to acquaint migrants on equal rights and mutual respect. It will be pointed out that both men and women are part of the process of transformation to a more equitable society, and that their active role is of utmost importance. The aim is raising awareness about gender inequalities, changing consciousness and through it enhancing integration. Participants will get to know the norms of the majority of society and will be able to integrate better into it by understanding the reasons of its values and norms
The program contains both practical and theoretical elements. It shapes attitudes through interactive activities: by building on the active participation, experience and knowledge of the participants. It explores general concepts of integration in relation to gender roles and equality in everyday interactions, in the outside and private spaces. The program contains practical, sensitizing activities and games and includes the processing of images as well as video materials and documentaries.
More info at: email@example.com